frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now ! Request or Vote here

Password reset doesn't work

Hi @akaffoueric my friend,

There is no way to reset password. I test the function, I'm getting the reset email, but after I introducing the new password I'm getting this error:

An Error Was Encountered
This form post did not pass our security checks.

Comments

• Hi mate, thanks for reporting this issue. You can fix it for now by editing the else portion in modules/users/controllers/Auth.php
    Locate the reset_password function and remove code after

// do we have a valid request?
    then extract all the else code starting by so that it will be the only option. I can't paste php code here sorry.
    // finally change the password

Let me know, I will update the code
    Thanks

Eric
  • Hi mate,

I can confirm it's working just fine editing that file. I read on internet about it but I wasn't able to find the file. Also I couldn't test earlier since I had issues with the email server.

Cheers mate!

P.S. Waiting for the new features/requests ;) Coffees on the way this days :)
  • Hi,
    Cool. Yes I started the project with ion auth ready to use login management and it seems to be abandoned. I will rewrite it when I have more time. I was preparing a surprise as I think you have a repair business. Isn’t it ? Stay tuned. I will have 2 weeks vacation in 2 weeks and I will speed up all features implementation.

Thanks for your support !

Cheers
    Éric
  • edited February 6
    Hi,

Nice! I can't wait for it. Yes, I don't have it but I'm opening one soon. That's why I asked for proforma too, since many will pay monthly so I need to create various proformas (like an invoice) and at the end of month convert the proformas (5-10 proformas) into a single invoice.

I will keep supporting this project and help everytime I can, since I love it.

Thank you too mate.

Cheers,
    Laszlo