frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now ! Request or Vote here

m'Manager - Invoices Management System

2»

Comments

  • Hello, sorry, I do not understand very well English, you are doing a great job, I wanted to ask you when I can buy it? When do you plan to complete the changes? Thank you so much

  • I wanted to give you another advice, you should enter the name and surname of the agent on orders issued by him, after having printed it is easier to remember who placed the order.

  • @danet13 said:
    Hello, sorry, I do not understand very well English, you are doing a great job, I wanted to ask you when I can buy it? When do you plan to complete the changes? Thank you so much

    Hi,
    No problem. I continue working on this feature because it is a good idea. I added 2 buttons on reports page that help generating all commissions and then mark them paid. You can test it.
    This way, admin generate all commissions at the end of the month, or if the system is set to automatic, a cron job will run the command. I will add this in the next few days.
    Here is the logic. Admin can on user tab define a fixed amount / or rate for all users. Next, I will add the same on each user tab, so that Admin can choose to give less/more to selected users...
    When a invoice (this will be Order later) is marked paid, commission is not generated for now. Admin have to run the command. Automatic option will be added.

    --> Now I have to do:
    - send payment to user dashbord
    - send payment via paypal
    - check user roles/permissions
    - finish user dashboard.

    Please test, try to generate/mark paid and tell me.
    Thanks for your patience
    Eric

  • @danet13 said:
    I wanted to give you another advice, you should enter the name and surname of the agent on orders issued by him, after having printed it is easier to remember who placed the order.

    Ok, this is not difficult

  • @danet13 said:
    I wanted to give you another advice, you should enter the name and surname of the agent on orders issued by him, after having printed it is easier to remember who placed the order.

    You may need to clear the browser cache to see changes

  • It will be possible to mark the commissions paid also by bank transfer and not only with paypal?

  • Hello, I advise you to give the possibility to the administrator to decide the payment method for the commissions, if the agent does not own paypal I can decide to pay by bank transfer.
    Congratulations for the excellent work you are doing

  • @danet13 said:
    Hello, I advise you to give the possibility to the administrator to decide the payment method for the commissions, if the agent does not own paypal I can decide to pay by bank transfer.
    Congratulations for the excellent work you are doing

    Hi danet13,
    Yes for now, I will just add payment gateway selection. Payment won't go automatically. Admin will send manually each payment to user account. Because their lot of Paypal code to add to send to each linked accounts and if bank transfer chosen, I have no way to manage it automatically

  • When do you plan to complete?

  • @danet13 said:
    When do you plan to complete?

    I am translating new language strings and will comment out tasks not ready functions. Maybe this week-end if no error found

  • Hello, I would like to give you the following tips:
    1. - The agent should not display the purchase price and the profit in the articles
    2. - The agent should not be able to edit articles, so disabling the save can only display it

  • @danet13 said:
    Hello, I would like to give you the following tips:
    1. - The agent should not display the purchase price and the profit in the articles
    2. - The agent should not be able to edit articles, so disabling the save can only display it

    Hi,
    It is added. I keep therefore the button but disable it. If not, people can think there is a bug.> @danet13 said:

    Hello, I would like to give you the following tips:
    1. - The agent should not display the purchase price and the profit in the articles
    2. - The agent should not be able to edit articles, so disabling the save can only display it

    Hi danet13,
    Yes, cases are limitless. I added what your request. I will review all options and run tests. Feel free to test and post here. Or open a new discussion.

    Thanks
    Eric

  • Thank you very much for your availability, I have tried the changes and they are perfect, I wanted to give you another tip:

    • You should give the administrator the possibility to decide from which number to start the documents (invoices, orders, etc.)

    Thanks again for the great job

  • @danet13 said:
    Thank you very much for your availability, I have tried the changes and they are perfect, I wanted to give you another tip:

    • You should give the administrator the possibility to decide from which number to start the documents (invoices, orders, etc.)

    Thanks again for the great job

    Hi,
    To avoid duplicated IDs, this change can only be set via phpmyadmin. Feel free to set autoincrement to what value you want.

  • edited May 6

    Hi,
    I am done with the request. This was a good and difficult and long idea to implement. Tomorrow m'Manager will celebrate its first anniversary. So I will push it tomorrow. Italian language translators seem to be sleeping. So many strings display english.
    Hope you will have time to translate it and share with the communauty.

    Thanks for your request. It will be improved day after day.

  • Hello, great job, tell me when you publish it so the purchase, I can ask you why you have not added the order management to complete the project? thank you so much

  • after buying it I will translate it into Italian and I will send you the files to thank you for the work done

  • null
    This is because Invoices modules does exactly the same job right now. So I implement new functions and will add it later.
  • can you explain how I can insert that I have paid the commissions?

  • null
    Before implementing automatic payment, you have to go to Reports/incomes per user/ and use action button to mark paid
    I am wondering where I can add a quick button to mark paid
  • The payment button could be inserted in the Reports / incomes screen for user / .. next to every single agent so I can decide to pay the commissions for a single user and not all together, it often happens to pay the commissions at different times.

  • I will buy your product as soon as you publish it, but I will wait for the order processing to be able to use it

  • @danet13 said:
    I will buy your product as soon as you publish it, but I will wait for the order processing to be able to use it

    Ok, but it may be a bit long. As I am also teacher, I have lot of work to grade. The school year is almost over.
    Stay tuned. You can open a new discussion to explain how Orders are handled in your country. It is good to say all once. So I won't spend time.

    See you soon
    Eric

  • Hello how are you? I wanted to know if buying the software you have completed the management of the sellers. Thank you so much
  • danet13 said:

    Hello how are you? I wanted to know if buying the software you have completed the management of the sellers. Thank you so much

    Hi,
    Thanks for your interest. I thought you went for something else and paused this feature. I am almost done. Small details to fix and test.
    Stay tuned

    Thanks
    Eric
Sign In or Register to comment.

m'Manager

| Let's Build Together a Great App !
If you are a happy user, send me a coffee.
2015 - 2107 © m'Manager.
Powered by VanillaForums, Designed by ThemeSteam

Recent Donations

  • Joni Mueller from https://pixelita.com/ - 63€
  • HeyrmanD from https://locco-palace.be - 25€
  • Patricia from Sjopz.com - 10€
  • AskinSavascisi from wolftech.com - 3€
  • Get In Touch