frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now ! Request or Vote here

Creating new Services takes me to Items

edited April 28 in Bugs Report

I am not sure if this is a bug, but I have a web design studio and I entered some items (maintenance packages and our hourly rates for various services). I then decided I wanted to add various web design packages to the services section. When I clicked there to add a service, it takes me to the add Items page. Is this normal behavior? And when I click on the Services tab, nothing is listed there. My packages appear with my maintenance items and hourly rates listings.

Comments

• Hi pixelita,
    Yes, this was the 1.91 link issue. This is fixed in 1.92. You should update now :-)

• Okay! Thanks! As you can see, I am doing some serious "tire kicking" today and so far I love this program. Even created a custom invoice template completely branded with my style.

• We are a community. As you are better designer (I read your Saint Exupery quotation :-), feel free to share we us your great design
  • I updated and am getting 500 internal server errors. I am set to PHP 7.0, the config.php and database.php settings seem to be as they should be. Any ideas what went south? I guess I can roll back to previous version.

And then tell me what specific file to edit to solve the items/services add issue.

• @pixelita said:
    I updated and am getting 500 internal server errors. I am set to PHP 7.0, the config.php and database.php settings seem to be as they should be. Any ideas what went south? I guess I can roll back to previous version.

And then tell me what specific file to edit to solve the items/services add issue.

Hi,
    this is the temp folder in config. Let me add it for you

• It looks like it was just a matter of when unzipping the upgrade distro there was some file corruption. I turned on PHP error reporting and found each file that it was complaining about and re-uploaded the actual file from an unzipped folder on my desktop that had not uploaded itself properly when I unzipped from the server. Seems to be fine now and I tested the Add Services button and it works just fine now.

• @pixelita said:
    It looks like it was just a matter of when unzipping the upgrade distro there was some file corruption. I turned on PHP error reporting and found each file that it was complaining about and re-uploaded the actual file from an unzipped folder on my desktop that had not uploaded itself properly when I unzipped from the server. Seems to be fine now and I tested the Add Services button and it works just fine now.

Yes, you should compare also the files in config folder. I saw things that should not be there, such as Controller etc
    I can clear all for you if you want

This discussion has been closed.

m'Manager

| Let's Build Together a Great App !
If you are a happy user, send me a coffee.
2015 - 2107 © m'Manager.