frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now ! Request or Vote here

m'Manager 2.0 Features Request

Hi there,
Please post here or vote for features m'Manager 2.0 SHOULD or MUST implement ! I welcome all your ideas !

Comments

• Hello Eric

I believe it's not easy. And it's good to know that there is progress.
    But I hope to test it soon. :)

thanks and best regards

• Hi,
    Just a quick message to show you I didn't forget your requests. I worked hard to implement a full featured Roles / Permissions to boost up the app.
    And to show you I care about each request, I added the dashboard stock warning, just for you. Notification shows just once.
    Check it out here https://www.pro.mmanager.fr
    Use this for Agent permission: akaffou_ericclaver@hotmail.fr / pwd: azertyuiop

Thanks
    Eric

@akaffoueric said:

@TKM_7 said:
    Also:
    Client -> Customer Profile. The invoice list could be longer and not inside the box. I could also see if there is a valid credit contract with the customer. To what date is the contract valid? What's the credit limit and how much credit is available. This would be the very good extra.
    Stock. Stock could be informed if a product runs out. I could write a separate amount for each product to determine when the notification will be given. The notice could be seen on the dashboard.
    The database backup option.
    And the .xml file upload option.

best regards

Hi,
    Thanks for your request.
    -> The customer profile will be updated with new features. Stay tuned, I will notify you.
    -> Stocks already notify admin by email when reorder point is reached. Please add examples.

Thanks

CLIENT -> CUSTOMER PROFILE. I refine a bit: It would be good to see how many years/months/weeks/days does the contract available, before it expires. The contract info could be displayed on the dashboard if I want. And who does not want it can be turned off.
    STOCK. An exclamation mark or stock mark or something should appear on the top line (where is the language and user place) if needed. When you click on this mark the list will appear.

@TKM_7 said:
    Hello

I hope this is the right category.
    I like this program but so I can use this program I need this option, that I can send the customer the credit invoice (with the minus value invoice). For example: If the invoice value is 10eur. Now the customer cancel the order, then I can make the invoice with the final amount of -10eur. It's also good for me if I have to make this invoice manually and I write in to the notes the canceled order invoice number. But ideally, it could be like this: I chose an invoice. Inside the invoice are buttons "Create Credit Invoice" (Make the credit invoice for the whole invoice) and "Create Credit Invoice of Items" (Make the credit invoice for the selection of the products). Clicking on the button creates the new credit invoice and automatically adds the canceled order invoice number, on the new credit invoice. And the products added back in to the stock also.
    I hope it was understandable. My English is as it is. :)

best regards

Hi,
    This is almost the current behaviour. What is difficult with credit note is that the initial invoice amount must be kept.
    So user paid 10€
    I refund 10€
    The app computes the 2 amounts and send 0 as final incomes.
    If only 1 or 2 items are refunded, the new invoice only shows this values and the app substracts them from turnover. Numbers are automatic because at the moment you are adding manually a invoice number, automatic invoices may be waiting or about to be generated. This can cause issues.
    So I will only add the minus near amounts for this request.

Stay tuned, I will notify you.
    Thanks

@TKM_7 said:
    Also:
    Client -> Customer Profile. The invoice list could be longer and not inside the box. I could also see if there is a valid credit contract with the customer. To what date is the contract valid? What's the credit limit and how much credit is available. This would be the very good extra.
    Stock. Stock could be informed if a product runs out. I could write a separate amount for each product to determine when the notification will be given. The notice could be seen on the dashboard.

best regards

Hi,
    Thanks for your request.
    -> The customer profile will be updated with new features. Stay tuned, I will notify you.
    -> Stocks already notify admin by email when reorder point is reached. Please add examples.

Thanks

Also this little but useful thing:
    If I make an invoice, there should be the place where I can put the Purchase Order number.

Also:

best regards

Hello

I hope this is the right category.
    I like this program but so I can use this program I need this option, that I can send the customer the credit invoice (with the minus value invoice). For example: If the invoice value is 10eur. Now the customer cancel the order, then I can make the invoice with the final amount of -10eur. It's also good for me if I have to make this invoice manually and I write in to the notes the canceled order invoice number. But ideally, it could be like this: I chose an invoice. Inside the invoice are buttons "Create Credit Invoice" (Make the credit invoice for the whole invoice) and "Create Credit Invoice of Items" (Make the credit invoice for the selection of the products). Clicking on the button creates the new credit invoice and automatically adds the canceled order invoice number, on the new credit invoice. And the products added back in to the stock also.
    I hope it was understandable. My English is as it is. :)

best regards