frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now ! Request or Vote here

Credit Note invoice

edited February 28 in Features Request

Hello

I should need the option when invoice is made ex: Invoice-2018011, and the client returns his products, i need to make a refund and also a CreditNote from that invoice.
The CreditNote should be have the next number on the actual invoice number ex: CN or CREDITNOTE-2018012

Should become handy when the module have the option: CreditNote mangager / make CreditNote / dropdown select whit invoices / select the invoices that should been credited and automatic makes the calculation and settings.
Hit button Save and Send and done.
But maybe not handy for 1 product when the client have more products.
So manual adding is also fine.

I bought this module, but dident know there was no creditnote manager.
Like to see this future verry fast, offcourse i pay this.

Demo please :-)

Comments

  • @HeyrmanD said:
    Hello

    I should need the option when invoice is made ex: Invoice-2018011, and the client returns his products, i need to make a refund and also a CreditNote from that invoice.
    The CreditNote should be have the next number on the actual invoice number ex: CN or CREDITNOTE-2018012

    Should become handy when the module have the option: CreditNote mangager / make CreditNote / dropdown select whit invoices / select the invoices that should been credited and automatic makes the calculation and settings.
    Hit button Save and Send and done.
    But maybe not handy for 1 product when the client have more products.
    So manual adding is also fine.

    I bought this module, but dident know there was no creditnote manager.
    Like to see this future verry fast, offcourse i pay this.

    Demo please :-)

    Hi,
    I can make this option, but need some explanations:

    • what do you mean by next number ? Let's say invoice 1 is refunded, but before the refund autoincrement is to 23; when you refund, you want it to be 24. Right ?
    • if customer has 10 items on the invoice and needs refund for one, how do you handle this in real life ?

    I say all this because a good way of implementing without hacking the whole system would be to add a link under Action group . This will duplicate the invoice will all items. Then you delete rows that are refunded and save it as a regular invoice.
    Let me know if this could a solution.

  • Hello

    • when invoice 1 is refunded and the actual Invoice Example: Prefix INV+Next Number 0007 should the CreditNote CN-invoiceNext Number 0007
    • i have now excel and make a credit nota from that product. (problem is this i made from scratch and is all manual, so when i need to search somthing if have to dive in papers, or stock is all manual in excel.), for this reason i bought your module.
    • When i duplicate the invoice and delete rows i can not change the prefix INV to CN, that i needed for taxes. When i have a control from taxes and dead, and dont have that CN invoice my bankstatement is also not correct because the refund.
    • Hope you understand me.
    • I want to modernize and make it easier, because after 2 years i have more work. But dont wont troubles with taxes in Belgium
  • edited February 28

    @HeyrmanD said:
    Hello

    • when invoice 1 is refunded and the actual Invoice Example: Prefix INV+Next Number 0007 should the CreditNote CN-invoiceNext Number 0007
    • i have now excel and make a credit nota from that product. (problem is this i made from scratch and is all manual, so when i need to search somthing if have to dive in papers, or stock is all manual in excel.), for this reason i bought your module.
    • When i duplicate the invoice and delete rows i can not change the prefix INV to CN, that i needed for taxes. When i have a control from taxes and dead, and dont have that CN invoice my bankstatement is also not correct because the refund.
    • Hope you understand me.
    • I want to modernize and make it easier, because after 2 years i have more work. But dont wont troubles with taxes in Belgium

    When I say duplicate, I mean the whole invoice will be cloned and prefix will be updated. It won't show INV-
    So we say the same thing.

  • if you can make it fix to Belgium Laws, ill be verry pleased and also my accountant. :-)

  • @HeyrmanD said:
    if you can make it fix to Belgium Laws, ill be verry pleased and also my accountant. :-)

    I will try tomorrow.

  • @HeyrmanD said:
    if you can make it fix to Belgium Laws, ill be verry pleased and also my accountant. :-)

    Hi,
    Here is direction I think best. Not done yet, many vars to update but you can test and tell me. Create a invoice, mark it paid. Then use the action button to set it as Credit note.
    You can then open it to check value and save it.

    If you have a credit note file, it would be cool. I will then update the edit form and PDF titles and vars.

    As I spend all my night on it, you will need to send me loooot of coffees if it fits your needs.
    Let me know.
    Demo is here pro.mmanager.fr with default credentials.

    Thanks

  • Hello, dident see any "mark as credit" Screen attached used site pro.mmanager.fr

    Offcourse, you dont have to that for free. But refunding with Creditnote number is needed here.
    Its not needed at one day or 2.

    I have still my old excell files. ;-)

  • this my dev server, not the online demo. You should go to pro.mmanager.fr and will see this
  • @Developer said:
    this my dev server, not the online demo. You should go to pro.mmanager.fr and will see this

    When i make an invoice and create credit note, nothing happens.

  • @Developer said:
    this my dev server, not the online demo. You should go to pro.mmanager.fr and will see this

    Yes seems when i add invoice and create credit note nothing happens.
    Only add # next invoice in the url

  • You just need to select the paid invoice and use the action link to mark it. Are you available for teamviewer in 15-20 mn ?
  • edited March 19

    My accountant is happy now.
    Just the prefix have to be the same as the invoice because it shows already Invoice: number or Creditnote: number.
    If you gone use the prefix from the INV- and CN-, You get INVOICE: INV-2018001 and Creditnote: CN-2018002
    In this case the CN-2018002 have to be CN-2018001 when you use different prefix, the numbers have folow up in the same prefix.

    I use for both the same prefix now and that fine by me and the numbers folow nicely up withe same prefix.
    INVOICE: LP-2018-001 and Creditnote: LP-2018002

    Regards

  • @HeyrmanD said:
    My accountant is happy now.
    Just the prefix have to be the same as the invoice because it shows already Invoice: number or Creditnote: number.
    If you gone use the prefix from the INV- and CN-, You get INVOICE: INV-2018001 and Creditnote: CN-2018002
    In this case the CN-2018002 have to be CN-2018001 when you use different prefix, the numbers have folow up in the same prefix.

    I use for both the same prefix now and that fine by me and the numbers folow nicely up withe same prefix.
    INVOICE: LP-2018-001 and Creditnote: LP-2018002

    Regards

    If your accountant is happy I am happy too :+1:
    Feel free to suggest new improvement and features. We can make this app better

This discussion has been closed.

m'Manager

| Let's Build Together a Great App !
If you are a happy user, send me a coffee.
2015 - 2107 © m'Manager.
Powered by VanillaForums, Designed by ThemeSteam

Recent Donations

  • Joni Mueller from https://pixelita.com/ - 63€
  • HeyrmanD from https://locco-palace.be - 25€
  • Patricia from Sjopz.com - 10€
  • AskinSavascisi from wolftech.com - 3€
  • Get In Touch