frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
Hello m'Managerians !
What do you think m'Manager 2.0 should be ? What features SHOULD or MUST be implemented right now ! Request or Vote here

Can't log in anymore

Hello,

The app worked perfect but since today I needed to create a new invoice and wanted to login but it keeps being stuck on the loginpage. I enter correct credentials and he just go's back. No logs are made into the database. I already tried with reinstalling on another website with another database and get the exact same problem.
How can I solve this? And if there is no answer yet is there a possibility to temporary disable the loginscreen? I need to create my quote asap with the program!

Thanks for the help!

Greetings,
Chesney

Comments

  • Hi,
    This is strange. All your login details are saved in your database. So please clear the browser cache and try again. You may have been locked out for a moment if you enter more than 3 times your credentials. So wait half an hour and try again. A last solution is to open install folder, assets, install.sql and copy the demo admin hash password. Then replace your current password via phpmyadmin. You will then login with 123456789 and reset the password. Let me know if you encounter any issue.
  • Tried with chrome in developers mode with disable cache enabled. It didn't work.
    Then I used the example hash and again the same. When I type in my email and password and I click on login it just returns to the auth page. It also doesn't give a message or something it just return like i never did anything.

  • Also activated the admin account in the database and when I tried to log in I have the same problem.
    Also when I enter wrong credentials he also does the same. He didn't even give a message like it should :(

  • @nyffellare said:
    Tried with chrome in developers mode with disable cache enabled. It didn't work.
    Then I used the example hash and again the same. When I type in my email and password and I click on login it just returns to the auth page. It also doesn't give a message or something it just return like i never did anything.

    Can you send me temporary access to server and phpmyadmin so that I can look on it. As you said, if login is disabled you won't have admin access to work with data.
    Send me access ASAP and I will fix this

  • I can give you a guest account to the databases and file manager of one.com but I need an e-mailadres.
    Can you give me an e-mailadres?
    The program is on a subfolder of my wordpress website called facturen and the you will see a lot of databases the correct database is cnconnections_be_cnconnections_facturen.

  • Ok send me access here akaffou.eric@me.com
  • Okay,
    You should receive an invitation now. It's the first time I set up a guest account so I don't exactly know if I did anything right. Can you confirm if everthing is good or when you need extra things? I gave you acces to the DNS, PHP, MariaDB and file manager.

  • @nyffellare said:
    Okay,
    You should receive an invitation now. It's the first time I set up a guest account so I don't exactly know if I did anything right. Can you confirm if everthing is good or when you need extra things? I gave you acces to the DNS, PHP, MariaDB and file manager.

    Hi,
    I see the issue, you're running php 7.1
    Can you give me access to php config so that I can set 5.6 only for the mmanager folder ? Thanks

  • Unfortunate the hosting only allows global php per domain. Do you think the php 7.1 is the problem? I changed it back to 5.6 to test it out and will ask my hosting if there is a way to acces the php config files to set it only for the program at php 5.6 (Lowest possible by the hosting). It can take +/- 20 minutes for the change of php to take effect.
    Lucky all my programs who need php 7+ run on another domain :)

    Are there plans in the future to make php 7.1 compatible?

  • @nyffellare said:
    Unfortunate the hosting only allows global php per domain. Do you think the php 7.1 is the problem? I changed it back to 5.6 to test it out and will ask my hosting if there is a way to acces the php config files to set it only for the program at php 5.6 (Lowest possible by the hosting). It can take +/- 20 minutes for the change of php to take effect.
    Lucky all my programs who need php 7+ run on another domain :)

    Are there plans in the future to make php 7.1 compatible?

    Yes, it is a php 7 issue. I get this Severity: 8192

    Message: Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated

    Filename: models/Ion_auth_model.php

    Line Number: 380

    Warning
    mcrypt_create_iv was DEPRECATED in PHP 7.1.0, and REMOVED in PHP 7.2.0.

    Alternatives to this function include:

    random_bytes()

  • Okay it works now :D Great thanks for the help!
    Is there a way that future updates will involve support for PHP7+ ?

  • @nyffellare said:
    Okay it works now :D Great thanks for the help!
    Is there a way that future updates will involve support for PHP7+ ?

    @nyffellare said:
    Okay it works now :D Great thanks for the help!
    Is there a way that future updates will involve support for PHP7+ ?

    Great !! So you can disable my access. Make sure I set back environment in index.php from "development" to "production"
    According to php official documentation, I just need to replace all code like this

    if (function_exists('random_bytes')) {
    $randoms['random_bytes'] = bin2hex(random_bytes($length));
    }
    if (function_exists('mcrypt_create_iv')) {
    $randoms['mcrypt_create_iv'] = bin2hex(mcrypt_create_iv($length, MCRYPT_DEV_URANDOM));
    }

    I will try and let you know
    Thanks for your patience. Please update your question on codecanyon to help others. I will release in next few days Purchase Order and QR code Barcode generator ...

  • Hi all,

    If you are using php 7.x, please follow this link to download the updated model file

    http://onericcomputing.com/ressources/Ion_auth_model.zip

    **Then, open application/modules/users/models/ and replace the Ion_auth_model.php file with the one you downloaded.
    **
    If you are using chrome, make sure to clear your browser cache.

    Thanks Eric

Sign In or Register to comment.

m'Manager

| Let's Build Together a Great App !
If you are a happy user, send me a coffee.
2015 - 2107 © m'Manager.
Powered by VanillaForums, Designed by ThemeSteam

Recent Donations

  • Joni Mueller from https://pixelita.com/ - 63€
  • HeyrmanD from https://locco-palace.be - 25€
  • Patricia from Sjopz.com - 10€
  • AskinSavascisi from wolftech.com - 3€
  • Get In Touch