frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

How to hide the sidebar

edited June 15 in Tutorial & How-to

Hi Managerians,
Some of you want to keep the sidebar closed.

1. Download the file attached layout.php.txt
  2. Rename it layout.php
  3. Upload it to application > modules > templates > views

Note: This file edits 2 lines :
1.<body class="page-sidebar-fixed page-footer-fixed page-header-fixed page-sidebar-closed-hide-logo page-container-bg-solid page-content-white page-sidebar-closed page-md">
2. <ul class="page-sidebar-menu page-header-fixed page-sidebar-menu-closed " data-keep-expanded="false" data-auto-scroll="true" data-slide-speed="200" style="padding-top: 20px">

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answer ✓

Hi thanks for your work. It works, but there are some minor issues which effects the efficiency of working with the system. Please click on the following link to understand what I am trying to explain: https://gyazo.com/2ae67b8a501aaa5bddabd55ff72ecc32

Here in the link you'll see that I inteded to click on "services" icon, but the sidebar opened and my mouse clicked accidentially on "items". This is kind of frustrating to work and has a negative impact on the workflow efficiency of a user.

Answers

@Markhod said:
    Hi thanks for your work. It works, but there are some minor issues which effects the efficiency of working with the system. Please click on the following link to understand what I am trying to explain: https://gyazo.com/2ae67b8a501aaa5bddabd55ff72ecc32

Here in the link you'll see that I inteded to click on "services" icon, but the sidebar opened and my mouse clicked accidentially on "items". This is kind of frustrating to work and has a negative impact on the workflow efficiency of a user.

In my opinion: THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL :)

i think that you should watch for yourself what you click on... nothing can be PERFECT

Hi,
    Don't be disappointed. I am not done with this app. It will be better and user friendly. Thanks for your continuous feedback.